Friday, 27 February 2015

Herbalife isn't just weight loss

When the company started, the main focus was weight loss - but now they cover all areas that fits into the "healthy active lifestyle" category, and it's pretty damn awesome if you ask me!

Yes, I got interested thanks to my awesome results (weight loss) on the products, but ever since starting on the products about 3.5 years ago, I've never felt better, more energized and positive about my life and my future!

Herbalife is changing lives by the millions around the globe, and it's awesome being a part of that global mission of helping others!

The company posted another record year, and in 2014 the turnover was $7.8 billion. Solid growth even with the attacks that has been happening on the company - that makes me extremely proud to be associated with Herbalife - we, the PROUD Herbalife members, aren't phased by such negativity, and we will continue to provide the best products and the best service to our customers!

Anyway, the title of this post is "Herbalife isn't just weight loss" - and that's so true! It's all about being positive, helping others and leading a healthy active lifestyle! Check out this cool image showing us how much calories certain activities burn in an hour:


Have you reached your level 10 yet?